What is My Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
1. The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close. Star One proudly serves Greater Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky and Southeastern Indiana. Our strategically located offices allow our agents to effectively network across the tri-state area.
2. Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, Bing, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home. With Star One Realtor's Internet Marketing your home will be syndicated to many real estate websites and be featured 24/7 with complete up-to-date information, find mapping and directions, view mapping, interior photos, virtual tours, obtain open house information and more.
3. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest. We utilize social media and with a click of a share button encourage sellers to share their house with family and friends on your social media too.
4. Star One Mobile MLS - Star One Mobile MLS allows any prospective buyers to inquire about your home any time for any phone with features that can immediately connect them to an agent, text their mobile and follow up with an email link to your home.
5. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
Home Listing Syndication
Your home can be advertised on websites all across the web, making sure buyers see your home and everything it offers. Here are some of the national sites where your home will appear:
To find out more about selling your home, click here